KIDZ FARM - MOBILE FARM
SCHOOLS & EDUCATIONAL
Mobile farm for schools by kidz farm – a visit to your school will concentrate on bringing the children and animals together using a hands-on interactive approach that’s fun and engaging, while getting the children involved in a range of activities such as leading, feeding, petting & grooming. These activities are designed to educate children and encourage them to develop an understanding of animals and their care.
With rising costs and administration involved in school trips, we provide a great alternative. We bring the farm experience to the fun but safe environment of your school, nursery or event.
PACKAGES CAN INCLUDE:
- Indoor packages with our smaller animals
- Outdoor set up with the smaller and larger farmyard animals
We arrive at your school about 1 hour before the visit begins to set up our farm.
- All we need is access for our van and trailer and enough room to set up our pens – about 20m x 20m – either grass or hardstanding is ok. Playground, sports field or even your staff car park would be suitable.
- There will usually beat least 2 fully uniformed Kidz farm staff, but would ask you to supply an appropriate number of teachers/adults for child supervision.
- If you have any special requirements, please let us know – we can tailor a visit to your needs.
- We are fully insured and access NI checked. (Documentation can be provided on request)
- We will leave your school grounds clean and tidy.
We have gazebos to keep your children and our animals dry if it is raining or cool if sunny. All our animals are securely enclosed in pens allowing children to get close to the animals in a safe and fun environment.
OUR VISIT INCLUDES:
- Time for the children to wander among the pens, chat to us and meet our animals.
- Handling of the small furry animals – rabbits, guinea pigs, chicks etc.
- Leading and feeding the animals.
- Meeting the individual animals – Discussing breeds and their differences? What each animal eats? Where each animal lives and where do they sleep?