KIDZ FARM - ABOUT US
health and safety
Health and Safety is paramount to visitors, ourselves and our animals.
Health and Safety
We can provide documentation on the following as necessary:
- 10 million Public Liability Insurance
- Risk assessment
- NPTC Level 2 Award in transporting animals by road
- Access NI checked
To minimise the risk of infection, we have identified some key procedures to follow:
- Provide signage and encourage handwashing after touching the animals – (We provide mobile sink units)
- Clear away any animal droppings immediately
- Clean up and tidy before leaving the premises
Our animals are kept happy and healthy and are vaccinated regularly. We alternate our animals and bring a different selection each day.
After each visit, our animals are returned to the farm where they enjoy their time out in the field or in the barn.