Health and Safety is paramount to visitors, ourselves and our animals.
We can provide documentation on the following as necessary:
- 5 million Public Liability Insurance
- Risk assessment
- NPTC Level 2 Award in transporting animals by road
- Access NI checked
To minimise the risk of infection, we have identified some key procedures to follow:
- Encourage the use of anti-bacterial hand washing gel (supplied)
- Clear any animals droppings away immediately
- Clear away and tidy before leaving the premises.
Our animals are kept happy and healthy and are vaccinated regularly. After each visit, our animals are returned to the farm where they enjoy their time out in the field or in the barn.